Thursday, May 30

Being Honest With Myself

I'm taking a minute to be honest with myself about the last few days. As far as Sat-Today have gone - I don't deserve a loss on Monday. Here is why :

- I haven't tracked on Weight Watchers since last Friday. I had been doing so awesome with tracking and I'm paying to do it so I'm really annoyed at myself.
-I haven't been working out as much. I skipped a couple of work outs and have been phoning it in with cardio. Smarten the fuck up Bailey J.
-I let my birthday eating get out of control, to the point where it has made me sick. No more of that.
-I'm having a hard time getting back to eating well again after so many days of not logging and eating whatever I want.
-I'm letting the stress of my cleanse ending psych me out. I've done so well while on it and Im afraid of what will happen now that it's over.

So there. I said it. I faced it. Sometimes I just need to lay it out, talk about it and face it so that I can overcome it. I've done some thinking and here is where I'm at :

-I started my day off well and have been tracking and eating great. I just need to get back to being strict.
-I know I need to just keep eating like I have been on the cleanse. Now that I'm done I can't just start eating junk again and expect to keep losing weight. I know how to do it.. so I need to put my head down and get to it.
-Im going to continue to work out like I have been. It makes me feel so awesome and strong. No more days off (except or Sunday which I always take off!).
-Keep positive. I can totally do this I just need to believe I can.



Tomorrow I'll be back with my full advocare cleanse review! I'll be talking about how it went, how I felt and of course my weight loss and measurements and whether I would recommend it and/or do it again! So tune in tomorrow for all that good stuff. :)

Big Love,
Thanks for letting me vent.
Bailey.

2 comments:

  1. we all need a "come to Jesus" moment sometimes. good luck getting back on track, it's hard but i know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do one "perfect" day, today. Make the decision every morning, how your day is going to go, and follow through, for just that single day. This is a very small, very manageable goal: one single day. Set a new goal every morning, for the coming day-this takes away the unexpected events, and moments of unpreparedness, that catch us off-guard, and wondering how we did that to ourselves, when we didn't plan it.
    I think your progress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.