Thursday, May 9

I Fucking Hate Pig Tails


button

I thought this would be fun so I'm joining hosts Holly and Jake for this super fun "finish the sentence" link up! 

Unlike my siblings....I'm a gurl. With a U. 

My best friend says....the word tootsies as a replacement for "toes". I despise it.

People call me.... sexy, and you dont care what they say.. see everytime you turn around they' screamin' ya name.  LA LA LA LA. That's not even the right lyrics but when I saw that written its all I heard in this twisted head o' mine. When I grow up, I wanna be famous, wanna be a star....

I really don't understand....females over the age of 10 who think it's okay to wear pig tails. 



I get really annoyed...when I'm waitressing and people snap their fingers at me. 

There's nothing like a... good laugh with friends to cheer me right up! 

Lately I can't get enough....sweet potato! I've been making sweet potato fries with cajun seasoning. Delish.

One thing I am NOT is....a cheater. I'm very loyal and though I may cheat at a game of cards, I would never cheat on someone I love. 

I spent too much money on...my old car. I put thousands of dollars into it and it wasn't really worth it in the end. I miss him though.. wah :( 

I want to learn.... at least 2 languages and sign language!

If I ever met Jake in real life I'd....ask if he'd be my diva twin because I know we'd get together and just bitch it up about shit that bugs us. Read his post this week to understand what I mean.

I can't stop....crushing candies!!


Never have I ever....lived in my own apartment. That's kind of sad. I've always moved in with a friend for free/cheap, lived with a host family or lived with my boyfriend (only 1 boyfriend to be fair to me) or my parents. Very sad and pathetic of me to admit ahah. I swear I'm not almost 22. 

Reese Witherspoon....would probably be creeped out if she knew that I think of her like a friend after seeing Legally Blonde so many times in my life. 

Your turn .. finish this sentence...

This weekend I am....

Let me know!! 

Big Love,
Bailey J

PS. Go checkout, love and "like" Island Hemp On Facebook - I promise you'll love it! 

4 comments:

  1. I've never lived on my own.... lived with a boyfriend from 23-26, then back in with my dad for a hot minute, then lived with my current fiance since I was 27 (31 now).... not a bad thing, I've saved a LOT of money despite never making much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finger snappers .... oooohhhh, that always made me homicidal.

    Jake lives super close to me and is friends with a bunch of my friends ... arranging a drunk date, methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I wear pig tails, but I act like I'm four when I'm at work. So if I'm surrounded by 4 year olds all day it's okay :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not even 22? You have nothing to be worried about then in regards to having your own place. Try being 27 and living with your parents. I was a boomerang kid. Moved out for a bit, and then back. Out again and then back. Thankfully I am out for good now. But I'm not really that embarrassed (okay, I'm a little bit embarrassed), because it's pretty normal where I live. The cost of living is just too high that nobody can afford to move out. So many of my friends still live at home because it's just too expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.