Monday, May 13

Positively Tickled.

I'm over the moon right now! Monday is my weigh in day as you all know and it was a very lovely morning indeed. I'm going to make you wait though and give a quick mothers day shout out as I missed it yesterday while I worked (which was so much fun! it was busy and i miss being busy and working and being productive. WAHOOOO!)

Happy Belated Mothers Day to Joan, my mama. I definitely told her in person a few times just to make that clear. For a gift I'm treating her to a trip to the city for some shopping sometime in the next few months so I can buy her some new hot summer clothes. My mother has a lost a TON of weight and I'm a firm believer that she needs to buy some smaller clothes and show of what she's workin' with. She might not agree but I'm excited for a little trip away with her. When I was younger she took me on shopping trips and waited while I tried on all my clothes (and cried about how fat I was) so now it's my turn to take her (and still cry about how fat I am).

So that's mothers day..and this is weigh in day. I wrote here about how well Advocare was going for me as far as the way I feel, my energy levels and especially my regularity - if you didn't read, it was all good stuff. I feel great! I have certainly cheated a few times but nothing extreme and I've been keeping active! With all of this good behavior and Advocare cleaning out my system, I can't lie, I would've been upset without a loss but lose I did.

Last week I had a 1lb gain and was at 228.8lbs This week I weighed in at 224.8 which is a loss of 4 pounds since last Monday. Can I get a WOOP WOOP? I am so happy with that number I almost cried when I stepped on the scale this morning! I haven't seen a number that low in a while and I'm out of that stupid 226-230 range I have been in for so long! So as long as it keeps going down I'm on cloud 9. So far I've lost 4lbs on the advocare cleanse and 8.2lbs on weight watchers. I've been on weight watchers for 4 weeks so 8.2 is right on point for where I want to be. Wish me luck for another good, binge free week!

Before I check out I need to catch up on my goals from last week and set some new ones. (If I complete and move on, I cross it out and replace it. If I'm keeping it the same, then obviously it just looks the same lol)

1) Stay OP. I never went over this week but I had a few days that were under, too far under, which can be just as bad. I need to keep that in check. Glad I never went over or binged though - thats huge for me. This goal is always a constant for me.
2.) Don't UnderEat. Like I said, I did have a few days where I under ate so I'm keeping this one as a goal for this week because I need to be careful. I know myself and I can get a bit obsessive and disordered.
3.) Run. I did this a few times but wish to do it a few more this week so I'm keeping this goal for next week as well.
4.)Beach Comb. I was dog sitting and able to walk on a bunch of different beaches a few times last week which was great. New Goal : Go to Yoga once this week.
5.)Be positive. I'm keeping this one for the week but I definitely tried to be more positive. Focusing on good is so much easier on the heart than focusing on the bad!



Comment and answer one or both :
What did you guys do for your moms this mothers day?
What goal(s) did you accomplish this past week?

Big Love,
Bailey J

Also if you haven't seen this Mothers Day video from Kid President, you need to take a few minutes out of your day to watch it. So adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Go girl! So glad to see your hard work paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I hope your success only continues from here =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.