Sunday, May 5

Super Bailey Paid Me A Visit

Super Bailey is my alter ego who I haven't become yet. She's the woman I want to be and know I can be..but need to learn some lessons, change and grow before I become her. She is the smarter version of me and is strong,independent and has the will power of a.... whatever has a lot of will power. She's a tough bitch who runs half marathons, lifts weights, is an awesome friend, wife, mother and human being. As I grow, she grows and hopefully some day I will be her.

Super Bailey paid me a visit today. I was arriving home from a quick impromptu road trip with Ashley to visit Diana for a night where I ate a little bit like shit. I may have consumed a cupcake or 3 (and not just any cupcakes, the big ass cupcakes with 4 inches of forsting from Piece o Cake in uptown SJ), a chocolate bar, fast food and this amazingness :

Yeah. The Great One from Relish and their poutine .DELICIOUS. Now let me clarify :eating these foods and enjoying yourself is not something I consider bad, evil, unhealthy or negative but I went a little overboard. I feel pretty disgusting and there was no need to eat how much I ate. Super Bailey just stopped by to remind me that having this wkd can't let me spiral out of control. So when I arrived home, I put on my shorts and headed to the gym to do a work out.

I proudly did 20 minutes on the bike, did some strength exercises and I even ran for 15 minutes straight (good for me) which inspired me to actually start training to do a run this summer. I was full of fast food and garbage and really preferred a nap but I'm so glad I went.. I needed to do that to get my head in the right place again.

So the truth of the matter is that tomorrow when I do my weekly weigh in it won't be good. I will definitely have water weight and the scale might be right back up to 233 where I started weight watchers at. I have accepted that, and not in a "im giving up, its okay to be fat" kind of way but in a "I'm not going to let this make me feel like shit and emotionally eat" kind of way. I know what I did, and I'm gonna turn it around.

Tomorrow may mark a sad weigh in day for me but it could also mark an awesome (but difficult) day for me as I start my 24 day cleanse I mentioned to you guys. As some of you may know, some won't, I was offered by a reader the 24 day cleanse from Advocare as long as I would participate with her. I thought why not, graciously accepted and we start tomorrow. I'm nervous but really excited - I will definitely be recording it all here so check in often :)

I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how the weigh in goes but I think we all know what's going to happen here lol. Either way, I'm going to have an AWESOME week! I also have to check in tomorrow with my goals list from last Monday so I'll talk to ya'll then!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Big Love,
Bailey


2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm jealous of your cupcake eating. I have to stay away from sugar for a long time, i thought it was a genius idea to consume my son's birthday cake and by consume I mean I ate half of it, and not only got super sick - flu wise - but i noticed i added a little something to my hips! I guess I better start working out now..boo! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey, new reader here! You will do GREAT in the 24 day challenge. I just finished it a few weeks ago and loved it. If the fiber drink is hard for you, mix it with 8 oz water and 8 oz Trop 50. Makes it so much better! Good luck girl, I know you'll kill it!
    -Cait

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.