Wednesday, May 29

Weigh In Wednesday [Link up]

Pretty Strong Medicine

Hi guys! I've been having a bit of trouble getting my first post as Co-Host of Weigh In Wednesday together. I had it all written, lost it, then there were problems with html. Unfortunately I don't have a good post and now Im headed to work (late, mind you!). Sorry - such a bust. I am so excited to be a part of this though as it is the only link up I do regularly so to be a part of it is great. Please link up if you're currently blogging about anything health/fitness/weightloss related and be sure to check out the other awesome posts.

Search my Label weightloss and I'm sure you will find lot's of posts to interest you. For the sake of weighing in, this week I lost .6lbs and a sitting at 221.6 YAY! :) Have an awesome week!

 Big Love,
Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Bum posts happen to the best of us :) New follower here from the link-up, looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time participating in Weigh in Wednesday and I'm super excited to get to know you and everyone else!! Congrats on the weight loss this week--it's more than me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.