Tuesday, May 28

WW Week 6//Advocare Update+HappyBirthdayToME!

I know, I know, I'm late but lets pretend : Its Weigh In Day! If you read my last few posts you know three things : A)I really wanted to see 220 on the scale b)I know that is unrealistic so I was hoping for 221.7, a half pound loss and c)The chances of me seeing a loss after my surprise birthday party (with lots of treats) was not high.

I did see a loss though! I weighed in at 221.6 which is a .6lb loss and I'm totally happy with it. It will help me not feel so guilty when I cheat a baby bit at my birthday dinner tonight. I have had almost no sweets during my advocare cleanse so Im pretty excited for my birthday cake from Sugar & Spice and a dinner out with my family! And yes - it's my 22nd birthday today! Check out my last post for a video of me being surprised on Saturday night! I had no fucking idea!

I'm on a quick lunch break - I've been lucky enough to get a full time fill in position at the Day Care this week so I've been busy! I better head back but I just wanted to check in! I'll be back for my final Advocare Weigh In and a full update in a few days. YAY!!

Have an awesome day and don't forget to do a Randon Act Of Kindness in honor of my bday!

Big Love,
Bailey 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday, girl!

    a loss is a loss. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the loss! I have learned to celebrate even the smallest loss because it is a loss and they do add up over time!

    Cannot wait for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy Birthday! Enjoy that cake, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday beautiful!! Enjoy those treats, you deserve some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 22! Always nice to see a loss, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.