Wednesday, July 3

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I have been on this insane roll of good luck lately! I believe in karma so I'm wondering if i've just been doing some really awesome things or if I'm just being paid back for every awesome thing I've ever done in my life because I feel like I have a horseshoe stuck up my butt. I don't literally feel like that.. ouch.. but you catch what I'm throwin'.

Good luck of the day : I got the afternoon off. haha Okay so that's prob normal but after 25ish days, give or take, of straight working without a day off.. I feel like a goddess of freedom. It was so nice to have the afternoon off and I may even have the evening off and I feel wonderful. I love work and that's why I put myself through weeks like last week (oh hey 68 hours in 7 days) but it can be a bit exhausting. Crazy hours makes the time I get off SO much more sweet.

Other good luck of the day? I won 50$ to a local nail salon. My friend Vanessa owns and operates Perfectly Polished and I've had my nails done by her before and loved it. She was running a "Share This For Your Chance To Win" type promotion of facebook last month and I won. It's exciting but so strange.. it's not the first thing I've won lately.

My nails after seeing Nessa last time! I love a french manicure..so classic and crisp lol


Through Facebook I also won a photo shoot with HJ Photography! It is a baby photo shoot and since I am babyless I am going to get her to shoot my friend Ashleys son Ryker and it is going to be SO much fun and SO much cuteness I won't be able to contan myself. I will definitely be sharing the photos on here when it happens so keep an eye out. Check out this face.. how adorable is he?!


Then yesterday I won a 25$ giftcard to one of my favorite fashion bloggers new shop priiincesss.com Check her out! I'm thinking about this dress, a bit wild but I love the color and it would be fun for a night out with the ladies. Opinions?

These things are just super recent as well - I've just been on a winning streak, it's fabulous. Today I also received my tops that I ordered from Kiki La Rue. I am absolutely in LOVE with the black and white striped  piko top I received. Plus size ladies especially - these tops rock. This is a large and I'm swimming in it! I was worried about flowy - ladies with bellies have to be careful - because I didn't want to look frumpy. I was pleased though - the fabric hits me in a nice way and the fitted sleeves give it a more tailored look. LOVE this freaking top, snatch one if you can! 

So that's it for good news from this chick. I am totally unprepared for weigh in wednesday but I am still going to co-host the link up so that anyone who comes here to link up can do so. I will be back next week with lots to talk about so please don't count this chick out :) Make sure to check out your hosts and visit some of the other awesomely inspiring blogs. :) Sorry I suck this week! Things will be going back to normal around here very soon... I hope.. lol

Big Love,
Bailey J


9 comments:

  1. You go girl, LOVE that top it looks great on you!

    Congrats on all your winnings, you deserved them for being SOOOOO AWESOME, muahhh!!!

    -Priiincesss
    http://www.iam.priiincesss.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for winning! I used to win stuff all the time but not so much anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the dress is really cute, get it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you're like a four leaf clover ;)

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on a winning streak for sure! :) That top does look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rub some of that luck off on me girl haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey how great is that! Congrats!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top! It's very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am never counting you out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.