Wednesday, September 4

Again and Again and Again [Weigh In Wednesday]

Weigh IN Wednesday
Again and again and again..that's how I feel about my weight loss journey. I lose weight, and then I gain weight and then I try again and it's back and forth and back and forth. I just want to make some permanent progress and actually be a healthy, fit person. Sometimes I feel like I'll spend my whole life in the in between.

Right now I'm up to 230.8 which fucking blows asshole, excuse my language, but it does. I'm over 20lbs up from my lowest weight and I was steady at 224 basically all summer but now I guess I decided to lose control and just work my way back to my highest weight (here I come 251!). WHAT THE FUCK?! It's so disappointing sometimes.

The other day I made some goals and I am sticking to them. I haven't drank any soda, I went for a walk after work last night and I'm putting in a legit effort to eat better. That's just one day though.. I know I have to do that every day for the rest of my life (and if experience has shown me anything it's that doing that every day doesn't even necessarily make you lose weight. what gives?)

I know.. I'm in a foul mood. I've been in a foul mood for a few days and I don't know what's wrong. I'm hoping that getting back into exercise will make me feel a bit better. I just feel like shit all the time if I eat like shit, I'm disappointed in myself for all the weight I've gained and as I've talked about in previous posts I'm feeling sort of lost in general with my life. Give me some time.. I'll figure it out.

I'm hoping everyone else is doing a bit better than I am. If you aren't.. we're in this together.. for real.

Link up with us this week and tell me what's going on and INSPIRE me - it's totally what I need. I promise to be in a better mood next week!



Big Love,
Bailey

9 comments:

  1. Hung out at a music festival this weekend. Lots of walking. No weight loss friendly foods. Maintained weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are struggling right now. You are doing the right things though! In no time you'll start losing and gaining some momentum again. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the funk! You can pull out of this though! If you ever want to talk I am here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sad face. it's hard to get back into clean eating after eating crap...that's my case for the last 2 weeks and yesterday was my first day of eating healthy again. it was so difficult, but it had to be done! don't lose hope, take it a day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do this! Find your motivation again or maybe find a new motivation and go at it! Hard! Use your frustrations as fuel to keep moving. Prove to your self it is a mind of matter situation. (I only speak out of pure personal experience- not pride. I know it's hard. Trust me I have my struggles.) You got this! Looking forward to reading a great post next week about how well you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's been truly going on, baby girl? What is making you fall into the bad habits? Unhappy, dissatisfied about something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a vicious and self-perpetuating cycle, I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time of it at the moment but hopefully those changes you instigated the other day will be just what it takes to break out of the cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you need a goal? Not a weight loss goal, but something else you can focus on. Maybe sign up for a 5k, or learn to make a healthy meal, or volunteer somewhere. Focusing too much on losing weight can be incredibly frustrating, and may be what's sabotaging you. Forget about losing weight, and focus your energy on something else that is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You posted my exact thoughts about this whole weightless journey! It is so beyond frustrating!!! Here's to hoping next week is better!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.