Wednesday, September 25

It's All In Your Head [Weigh In Wednesday]

Weigh IN Wednesday
Do you ever have days where you wake up and think "Damn, I look skinny". As someone who is no where even close to skinny, I know it sounds weird for me to have those days but today I had one. I woke up and looked in the mirror and felt so good about the way my body looked. I wanted to capture that feeling for the rest of eternity!

I hopped in the scale and Im still way up there but I didn't let the number get me down because in my head and the way I physically felt.. I felt like I had lost weight. In my head - it was a loss, and Im not letting the number take that away. I'm probably the exact same amount of inches around that I have been all along but who cares.. it's all in my head!

I've been having some bad days but I chose to make this a good day. I'm going to feel good about myself and I'm going to tell myself positives things only - no dwelling on anything negative in my life whether its my body or emotions or boys or money. Fuck that. This is a GOOD day to be alive.

I hope you all woke up feeling fabulous about your bodies! Write about it and link up for Weigh In Wednesday with Ash, Heather and I!



Big Love,
Bailey


6 comments:

  1. I have those skinny feeling days when I can get into my size 16s without sucking in (a long way down from the size 20). I don't think I've been to your blog before, but am liking it now on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! LOVE days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this just proves that we obsess too much with a number on the scale and need to focus more on how we actually feel! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, can't say I've had a day like that. Glad things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you for not letting a number on the scale cloud your positive mental outlook-- that can often be the biggest struggle! You're obviously doing good things if you're FEELING good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.