Wednesday, September 18

Werkin On My Fitness [Weigh In Wednesday Link Up]

Weigh IN Wednesday
I am about to TMI the shit out of you guys but I just have to get this out there - I am SO fucking happy to finally have my period. I know that's peculiar, most of us heavily complain about our periods including myself.. but I have never been more full of joy than I was today for the troublemaker to arrive.

The past few days have been exhausting because of my hormones. I'm all over the place, I'm a psycho, I'm giving myself whiplash. I went from being a Diva who didn't need no man to being the girl who sees a catfood commercial and cries. WHAT THE FUCK? This madness needs to end.

Although getting my period over with will help.. I have realized there is something I REALLY need to do - get back into exercise. Exercise makes me so much happier and it makes my hormones and psychopathic emotions so much easier to handle. I know it's the answer but I have a hard time following through.

So I am making a commitment to start putting in a more honest effort when it comes to hitting the gym or even walking a little walksi. This is not just to look better but to feel better because the emotional benefits to exercise, at least for me, are impressively awesome. I do suck sometimes though so if you guys ever want to tweet me, or message me or telepathically remind me to get out there and hit the gym - I would love that. I won't take it offensively, I will take it as you love me and care about me and my well being. So thanks in advance!

What are you guys working on this week?

I was up today because of previously mentioned time of month! No biggie :)

Big Love and Don't Forget to link the heck up!


5 comments:

  1. I can't say I've ever cried over a cat food commercial LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise does make a huge difference in mood and hormones! You have got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, I'm with you on the period thing :P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exercise until your too tired to think! That will help with moods. Your just to fricking tired to have a mood. Well, maybe you don't have to go overboard, but you get my point, I'm sure. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My monthly friend is awful to me. I always have to urge to eat everything in sight and everything sweet! I do find that exercise does help with my mood and the cramping. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.