Sunday, October 13

today im thankful for...

loving parents who have raised me well and give me the space to be myself and make my mistakes. 

friends who choose to see and bring out the best in me, who make me laugh, who i love so much.

a roof over my head and a very cozy bed. 

employment. 

coworkers who keep me sane when insanity would be so easily obtained.

an online community of amazing friends and support. 

opportunity. 

lovely weather. 

family to feed me turkey when i can't be with my immediate family. 

happy canadian thanksgiving. xx 

big love,
bailey 











2 comments:

  1. It's good to appreciate all that we have in our lives. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're lucky to know me! hahaha just kidding!

    Hope you had a great Canadian Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.