Thursday, November 14

today i quit my job.

A little update for the important people in my life. 
Today I quit my job. 
I am unemployed and officially earning no income.
But I'm also free from a job that caused me some serious stress.
I love waitressing.
I didn't love the rest of it. 
I don't know what's next. 
I don't know how I am going to make any money. 
I don't know much of anything.
But I feel FREE and for the first time in a while..
HAPPY. 
And for now - I'm okay with that. 
Sometimes you have to take risks to get to where you're suppose to be.
I'm ready for you, life. 

And on a side note : Im hard working and awesome. 
So if you need an employee...I'm your girl. 

"Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” 
― Robert Tew

Big Love,
Bailey 

PS. Thank you to my friends and family and the constant support I receive from you all the time. I am stronger and awesome and better because of the people I am surrounded by. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!!

6 comments:

  1. Good on you. Money can be earnt, happiness is a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a leaf outta your book. My retail job is making me sick. I'm tired and cranky all the time, hate doing one shift a week that changes every week. I'm not in the mood to do anything but just sleep all the time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Love you XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats so awesome! Takes a strong person to just pick up and go and just do what they think is right. Alot of people stay unhappy for to long and they get stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for making a step that is best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you, girl - and do what is right for you! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.