Sunday, December 1

An Interesting 24 Hours

The last 24 hours of my life is comprised of a lot of regular day to day events because typically my life is pretty lame. For some reason I got lucky and have had 3 not so common events (none of which are the death of Paul Walker) take place in the last 24 hours. I'll start with last night.

1) I celebrated a mans 100th birthday! ONE HUNDRED YEARS, he has been alive! This in itself is amazing but this mans vitality is the real wonder. He still lives on his own, drives, makes homemade boats and sleds, goes clamming and so many other things that a lot of people my age don't do. He is an amazing man and I was honored to be able to be a part of his surprise birthday party.I was the most epic birthday party I have ever attended and I would be surprised if anything ever tops it!

Imagine 600+ people who know and love you singing you Happy Birthday on your 100th birthday! Amazing! That's a life to be proud of.

2) I went out for nachos and beers with my friends and ended up at the hospital. It was nothing serious but not my typical Saturday night. I was sitting down, hanging out with all of a sudden I got hit with severe chest pain and it wouldn't go away. After about 15 minutes and no relief my friends took me to the hospital (I know - Im such a buzzkill) - mostly because it was scaring the shit out of me. By the time I got there I was feeling better just shaken up. They figure it was either stress or reflux. 

It all started with a couple of Alabama Slammers lol 

The funniest part of the night was the doctor asking if he could feel my stomach and him trying to get under my many layers - 2 layers of dress, slip, tights and spanx - good work Doc! He then decided that my bladder was tender and made me pee in a cup. As I mentioned I had been drinking before this so me trying to pee in a cup with a buzz-on was quite a show. He notified me that I have perfect urine (I'm taking it as a compliment) and I was sent home. What a night. 

3) I got a shout out on a french radio station this afternoon. This is both interesting and hilarious to me because I don't speak french.. like I really don't speak french. I met a guy on POF who has a french radio station and I said I'd listen but I wouldn't understand. He was nice enough to give me a shout out or 2 though which was very sweet and a bit funny to me. It's not everyday a total stranger gives you a shout out on a radio station you don't even understand. Merci beaucoup ;)

Never a dull moment, people, never.

What is something out of the ordinary that happened to you in the past 24 hours? Or ever? 

Big Love,
Bailey 

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, but glad you hospital visit was minor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shout on a radio station is a big deal! glad you have perfect urine, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're alright! But wow a French Radio Station! That's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.