Sunday, April 6

my true soul mates.

Imagine the most annoying, shrieking, jumping up and down, crazy group of drunk girls you can ever imagine... you have my friends and I.

I am blessed with friendship. I may not have my shit together and other things in my life may be a bit rough at times but one thing is for sure - friendship - GOOD friendship- is abundant in this girls life. It hit me as I entered my friends apartment to have some drinks one Saturday night. I had my roommate in tow, who hadn't been out with us in a while, and we all got excited and crazy as I surprised our other friend with her presence. Then, not much later, another friend showed up who i was beyond happy to see, and with her she had brought another good friend who was also a surprise that night. We all began jumping around the room like 4 year old girls screaming and hugging. 

I know this sounds a bit silly - we are all in our 20s and should probably relax. Here is the funny thing though - we get together quite often. I see most of these girls at least once a month, sometimes every day, but I still get giddy and excited and happy to spend a night with them doing something we have done a million times. No matter what I always cherish the time I spend with them, because I absolutely love having them in my life. 

This goes for all of my friends. After very few days apart my best friend and I will miss each other and send each other texts and start figuring out when we will see each other again and it doesn't matter what we're doing - its cool as long as I'm with them. I can sit with my friends and do absolutely nothing and even say absolutely nothing and because Im surrounded by people I adore, Im totally content.

It may sound cheesy but I am the luckiest person on the planet. I have so many friends who care about me, love me, check in on me, and root for me and I am blessed to have such amazing people to do the same for. Though I struggle sometimes with feeling sad I'm not in a relationship.. I know that I have something so special in my life that not everyone has and that is some really fucking awesome friends.

So to every single one of my friends - thank you for lifting me up and making my heart and life so full. I have no idea what I would do without you. I love you all!

Big Love,
Bailey

1 comment:

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.