Saturday, June 21

the simple things. [day 3]

Today my happy moment is a simple one but one I appreciate when it happens. I'm a waitress and I tend to work a lot of weekends and late nights on those weekends. I love working, I love getting hours and I love my job but once in a while it's nice to leave a bit early. Tonight I was able to leave work before the sun set and it made me pretty darn happy! It's a simple happiness but that's what this project is all about - finding beauty and happiness in the little things in life. I'm off to have some drinks with my friends - another thing that brings me happiness - and I hope you all have a lovely evening.


Remember to follow along with my 100 Happy Days on my blog or through instagram. You can follow me with the username beejsmallz (www.instagram.com/beejsmallz) or with the hashtags #100happydays #choosehappy and/or #bailchooses happy. Let me know if you decide to take the challenge as well so I can follow you!

Big Love,
Bailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, questions, suggestions or links! Advice and constructive criticism always welcome but no hate and negativity if you can help it at all! Thanks in advance xx

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

previous blog entries.